Environmental Services Group in Florida
Environmental Services Group, LLC provides services to residential and commerical clients in all of Lee, Charlotte, and Collier counties.
We are licensed by the state of Florida for both Mold Remediation
and Mold Assessment, and have multiple certifications with NORMI (The National Organization of Remediators and Mold Inspectors) and IICRC®
(Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification). Environmental Services Group and staff maintain Commercial General Liability,
Professional Liability, and Contractor’s Pollution Liability insurance.
ESG Mold Services include:
- Complete Remediation Services (Mold Removal)
- Sanitization of Indoor Environments (Mold, Bacteria, Fungi, Viruses)
- Remediation / Sanitization Project Management
- Indoor Air Quality Inspections
- Mold Inspections / Assessments / Consultations
- Indoor Air Quality / Surface Sample / Testing – Biologicals and Volatile Organic Compounds
- Personalized Indoor Environment Assessments – Residential, Commercial and Industrial
- Use of 3rd Party, Insured, Certified Laboratory
- 3rd Party Remediation Clearance Testing – Surface & Air
- Certified Applicators of Antimicrobials and Surface Protectants
- Emergency Water Damage Extraction and Drying
- Moisture Content and Source Identification
- Build Back of Remediated Materials
- Infra Red Thermal Imaging
- Odor Removal / Control
- Solutions for and Prevention of Indoor Air Quality Problems
- Certified Environmental Educator – IAQ presentations – Mold education – Community service
- Use of Eco-friendly, Environmentally Safe Products
- NORMI Certificate of Sanitization (This valuable document issued by NORMI will verify
that the correct protocol was utilized and the indoor air
quality has returned to an expected/normal state.
NORMI is a 3rd party, non-profit National certifying agency.)
||We have obtained our certifications from highly recognized and respected agencies; NORMI (National Organization of Remediators and Mold Inspectors)
and the IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification). To maintain our certifications we carry all proper insurances, including
general liability, professional liability and mold; adhere to a strict code of ethics and take 5 hours of continuing education per month.
ONE call, we handle it ALL!
Environmental Services Group, LLC is independently, family owned and operated.
Contact & Request More Information
Phone: (239) 731-0102 ~ Address: 6068 Eagle Watch Court, Ft. Myers, FL 33917
If you would like us to contact you or provide more information please use this online form.
* Indicates required field. Please note we respect your privacy!
Environmental Services Group in Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Naples, Bonita Springs, Lehigh Acres,
Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda and surrounding areas of Lee County, Florida
©2011-2017 Environmental Services Group in Florida 2011-2017. All Rights Reserved. Website Design, Hosting by www.ManagementSpecialties.com